Fiberglass screen having three types used for preventing from insects and mosquitoes
Fiberglass screen is also known as invisible window screen and PVC plastic screen.
The materials of the fiberglass screen are fiberglass and PVC. It is made of fiberglass nets or the similar nonwoven products. Fiberglass window screen production line was imported from the United States in the year of 1998. The product is made through the plain weave after fiberglass filaments coated craft in the production line. It is noncombustible, not rusty, no corrosion or stain but lightweight and economical. It has good ventilation and shading performance, long service life and smooth touching enjoying the features of anti-corrosion retardant, easy to clean, without deformation. It is widely used in various ventilation facilities in the buildings, pastures, orchards for preventing from insects and mosquitoes.
Knitting and craft: fiberglass filaments coated craft, plain weave, heating, shaping made.
- Long service life: It has excellent weather resistance, anti-aging, anti-cold, anti-hot, anti-dry moisture-resistant, flame-retardant, anti-static, good light transmission, not channeling wire, no distortion, anti-UV, tensile strength, long service life and other advantages. It is good looking and well-structured.
- Wide range of using scope: Install directly in the window frame. Wood, steel, aluminum, plastic doors and windows can be assembled with corrosion-resistant, high strength, anti-aging, fire performance, needless to paint coloring.
- Non-toxic and tasteless
- Selecting fiberglass yarn as the window screen is fire retardant.
- It is with anti-static function, not stained with dusts, good ventilation.
- Good light with a real sense of invisibility.7, automatic filter UV radiation and protect the health of family.
- Anti-aging, long service life, reasonable design, using a million times
- Green and environment production: No harmful chlorine and fluoride to atmosphere, meeting ISO14001 international environmental certification requirements so that does not produce any harmful pollution to human beings.
Mesh: 14x14mesh, 16x16mesh, 18x16mesh.
Width: 0.6-2.7 meters.Color: white, black, gray, etc.
Weight: 120 grams / square meter
Fiberglass coated yarn also known as fiberglass coated window screening, is the production of textile-type coated yarn products that by the foreign advanced technology using the special processing and high-quality fiberglass yarn as mainly raw material compounded with EPVC resin and other chemical material. Introduction. It has the characteristics of odorless, fire-retardant, smooth feeling, strength, good flexibility, anti-corrosion, anti-ultraviolet radiation, chemical stability, apparent smooth and long service life.
Fiberglass plain weave window screen is also known as invisible screen, fiberglass plain weave invisible screen, vinyl insect net.
Fiberglass plain weave window screening specification
Mesh: 14x14mesh, 16x16mesh, 18x18mesh.
Width: 0.6-2.7 meters.
Color: white, black, gray, gray and white.
Weight: 14 × 14mesh (85 grams/square meter), 18 x 18mesh (120g/ square meter).
Fiberglass intertwined window screen
It is made of lots of fiberglass filaments by weaving and coated with thermal ethylene polymer thermal. It is characterized by resistance to weathering, corrosion-resistant, easy to clean, clear and stable perforations, bright color, durability, and low prices, to meet the needs of a variety of different environments and widely used in factories, orchards, residential pest control and ventilation.
Mesh: 12*12mesh, 13*13mesh, 14*14mesh, 14*16mesh, 14*18mesh, 16*16mesh, 16*18mesh
Weight: 60 grams/square meter--120 grams/square meter
Color: black, white, light gray, dark gray, dark green, light green, dark blue, light blue, brown and yellow
Specifications of common fiberglass screen
|Tex/strand||Mesh/inch||Width: inch (cm)|
Note: The color, size of fiberglass screen can be customized according to customers' requirements.
Technical Description of Fiberglass Screen
|Warp||18 ends/in||7 ends/cm|
|Weft||16 ends/in||6 ends/cm|
|Weight||ASTM D3776||3.5 Oz/yd²||120 g/m²|
|Breaking strength||ASTM D5035|
|Warp||85 lbs./in||750 N/5cm|
|Weft||75 lbs./in||660 N/5cm|
|Flame resistance||ASTM D4912|
|Fabric stability||ASTM D4912|
|Warp||11 lbs./in||50 N|
|Weft||10 lbs./in||45 N|
If you need to consult the price, please contact the business department by e-mail:
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.